We wish to be a friendly school, which is seen by everyone to be a pleasant place in which to learn. Everyone needs a happy, secure environment in which to thrive. Bentham CP School has a whole school Behaviour Policy, which can be found below. Good behaviour will be taught and encouraged at every opportunity and this is recognised and rewarded through the use of house points
Discipline is endorsed by the ‘Traffic Light System’, please refer to the Home School Agreement which we request all parents to sign and which can be found within school Starter Packs.
There are FIVE simple rules that let the children know how they should behave:
- Care for others like you want to be cared for yourself
- Be friendly and involve others at every opportunity
- Come to school ready to learn & embrace every opportunity
- Care for the environment and property
- Respect other people’s privacy